Please choose your items carefully - we want you to enjoy your Western Sydney Wanderers merchandise as soon as you receive your order.
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the below steps to return your item:
- Exchanges can be made within 14 days of purchase.
- Refunds can be made within 7 days for faulty products only.
- A receipt of proof of purchase must be provided.
- Products must be in bought condition, this includes swing tags attached
You can post your goods, along with a note detailing your exchange, addressed to Attn: WSW merchandise at Locked Bag 3003, Rooty Hill N.S.W 2766
- You will also be required to include an enclosed self-addressed satchel for returning the goods.
- Failure to do so will require and additional postage charge as per our shipping costs.
- We suggest returning your item(s) by Recorded Delivery, Registered Post or your local equivalent as we cannot accept any liability for goods lost in transit. Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and we recommend you email us prior to returning an item(s) so we can expect your parcel.
In the case of manufacturing faults inside 7 days the goods are to be returned to the WSW Merchandise shop and a refund or exchange on the goods can be made. Outside of 7 days the goods will have to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment. This may add a delay in replacing the goods.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Click and Collect allows you to order & pay via www.wanderersshop.com.au, so all you have to do is collect your order from your nominated WSWshop store (including game-days where WSWshop has a presence) once you are notified that your order is ready to collect.
There's no additional cost to Click and Collect your order, and no delivery charges. This also means that you don’t need to wait around at home for your order to be delivered.
The vast majority of items on the WSWshop website are available for Click and Collect. There are some products that are not available which include gift cards, online exclusive products and some items of memorabilia. Click and Collect may also not be available for certain promotional offers (at our discretion).
Frames, members products, club archives collection and products with personalisation will not be available to be collected on gameday.
Your 'Click and Collect' order will normally be available within 7-10 business days after the order was placed, and can be collected from one of our friendly staff at your nominated store, once you're notified via either SMS or phone call that your order is ready to collect. Products such as Frames, jewellery, members products, club archives collection and products with personalisation that require tailored manufacturing times or come from 3rd parties will take longer as stipulated on these product pages.
*Please note that your items will need to be picked up from WSW HQ, and will not be ready for collection until after phone confimation. This can take 7-10 business days.
Click and Collect orders will be kept for a maximum of 21 business days (unless otherwise advised by yourself) from the day you are notified that's it's ready to be collected.
Order now via Click and Collect